Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wal-mart.com Review of Sleep Products that Work


"Walmart has a very similar product under the brand Spring Valley. It is 120 tablets 10 mg Melatonin time released with my favorite stomach vitamin B-6 10 mg ( long rest sleep) $10.64. I have had difficulty sleeping since I was at least 7. I have tried many things to sleep including Rx meds. This, Calms Forte Sleep Aid by Hyland's (2 caps are a knock out), and "Relax Me" Drink ( slow sleep) with the Refrigerated OJ section all at Wal-mart are the only ones I've found that work. I also have sleep tips at www.youtube.com/user/b29349 I am in no way affiliated w/ Walmart and have never drunk alcohol. Also, slows the progression of Alzheimer. Blessings and Good Health. b29349@yahoo.com" www.VictimArrested.blogspot.com   www.GarnerRape.Blogspot.com   www.sexmisconduct.Blogspot.com"Henry McMaster" South Carolina Governor policies promote rape, arrests of men attacked by drunk women Assault Rape help www.NCVC.org Rape-Related PTSD; Female prosecutors 864 596 2575 or call 864 596 2222 and ask for an ER Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment