Saturday, April 9, 2011

17 Day Diet Promises 3 Things and Delivers Review

1. I won't get sick of this diet - though I admit at times I want chocolate or ice - cream or something, but the author promises by stage 4, I can have some of my treats again on occasion.
2. I won't be left hungry. (this is very true)
3. I will lose 1 - 2 pounds a day immediately, and I will elaborate.

I'm a 5'8'' male, age 31. The last couple of years I crept up over the 200 lb mark, and I really feel I should be around 160. I weighed in at the doctor's office two weeks ago at 212lb! The book had arrived, we (my wife and I) were just going to enjoy Christmas and New Years Eve without being on the diet.
I have weighed myself every day (except the first day) at the same time, before breakfast for consistent results.
Day 2, I weighed in at 204. I feel it is right for me to assume I was AT LEAST 206 on day one - though I wish I had weighed in for accuracy.
I am writing this at work, and my results are at home, but every day showed a weight loss, most days were at least one pound. There were two days of just under a pound.
Today is Day 8, and I weighed in at 196.4.
The book instructs to do 17 minutes of walking per day (or the workout video). We have missed about 3 days of doing this - and still got good results. I'm sure they would be better if I did it every day. But the fact is, 50% of those people at the gym right now going every day, won't even be there in February! I also haven't tried green tea as was strongly suggested in the book.

Look, the book works - anyone who says it's a scam hasn't bought the book, let alone tried to follow the instructions in it. Probably looking for an excuse to keep drinking 44 oz sodas, and eat fast food every day. Maybe they are trying to sell their own diet plan and jealous this one is getting so much attention- either way, if you are serious about losing weight, and keeping it down with a long-term strategy, starting right now, this book is for you.                                 b29349@yahoo.com" www.VictimArrested.blogspot.com   www.GarnerRape.Blogspot.com   www.sexmisconduct.Blogspot.com"Henry McMaster" South Carolina Governor policies promote rape, arrests of men attacked by drunk women Assault Rape help www.NCVC.org Rape-Related PTSD; Female prosecutors 864 596 2575 or call 864 596 2222 and ask for an ER Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment