Friday, April 22, 2011

Ideas Ways To Get Wonderful, Original World Changing Ones; Improve Business, Solve Unsolveable Problems

Brainstorming outside the box - I try to go outside myself and psychologically en-body others ( how would Warren Buffet think on this?, search the web for clues, post a video to yourself, pray about the problem / question before I go to sleep; holding it in my mind, ask the experts - discussion related subjects on amazon.com reviews ( my email address - b29349@yahoo.com ) and meet with my mastermind group / picked by my guide - www.Charlierose.com. If after a year I haven't acted on the new insight; I give it to the universe through my blog www.ichange2.blogspot.com or post on www.youtube.com/user/b29349  My ideas and music need to be sung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment